Yeah, joblessness is sucking my life force away. I took a nap. And read a book. And texted with the person who says they’re going to get me a job. Tried on some stuff from Gwynnie Bee, and it was all kind of meh (not that I’ve worn anything but pajama pants lately anyway, or some jeans when I went to Target just to get out of the house…
Time for some friend makin’ monday, brought to you by All the Weigh.
Yes, I did, and I’d have to say Shirley Bassey was awesome. Barbra Streisand looked and sounded terribad. Seth McFarlane was pretty much lame and offensive. Ho-hum. I don’t even know why I watched it, other than I wanted to see what people were wearing.
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? If so, what’s your favorite kind?
Occasionally. I liked the Body for Life ones, but I think they quit making them. I’m ok with the Atkins meal replacement ones, because they don’t have that nasty chalky aftertaste like Slim-fast.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week.
I made some chicken & dumplings that turned out pretty well.
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it.
Read some of the books on my Kindle I haven’t read yet. Maybe play some console games I haven’t played. Stack things on the cat.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, I think Twitter doesn’t make me feel like a useless loser who has made bad life choices.
8. What is your favorite vegetable?
Mushrooms. Summer squash. Peas.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March.
Gainful employment comes to mind.
10. Share a quote that inspires you.