This weekend was what passes for busy lately. Saturday was my friend’s birthday, so I had to go get her a present, get my nails did, etc. I forgot to get an outfit picture, but I wore the Keira Kimono Sleeve Top from Kiyonna (via Gwynnie Bee) with some jeans and red shoes. We went to the dive bar in Norman we go to every year for her birthday. Usually they play good music, but this time I was kind of “meh.” I had fun seeing some people I hadn’t seen in a while, though.
Sunday, we went & had lunch with Lando’s family – I guess our niece got pre-baptized or some shit. I was pretty casual. I always feel like I dress wrong when we go hang with his family…I either feel overdressed (usually, even though it’s mostly just a basic dress of some sort) or underdressed (they were all in church clothes and we were not).
It’s time once more for Friend Makin’ Monday, brought to you by Kenlie at All the Weigh. If you participate, please link in my comments and hers. On to today’s topic:
TV, Movies, and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?
Not gonna lie….Glee.
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love.
The movies with “Bring it On” in the title.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch.
Hmm. Most of the TV shows I’m interested in, I’ve seen or don’t want to watch until they’re over (I hate waiting for sequels). I liked Hailey’s Broadway idea, so I’ll go with “The Book of Mormon.”
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?
I have before, but lately, I just generally don’t go to the movies that often…it has to be something pretty spectacular for me to go pay $10 plus popcorn. We have a giant TV and a Blu-Ray player and a comfy couch.
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?
CSI…there are lots of seasons on DVD.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?
What Not to Wear…Clinton & Stacey need a fat friend. They do a good job with hourglass & pear shapes, but they have no idea what to do with more apple/rectangle/oval people. They also need someone to explain that blazers don’t look good on everyone.
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?
Probably “STOP MOPING.”
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?
Unless you count concerts or book-reading type things, I really haven’t been around anyone famous. I think Barbara Bush was on one of my flights to Houston once, but she was at the front of the plane and I was way at the back. I only know about it because my mom told me when I (finally) got off the plane.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on?
“The Singing Bee” or “Jeopardy”.
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you?
I’m going to go with Melissa McCarthy or Ashley Fink.
Song of the Day: “Natural One” – Folk Implosion
Today’s Time Waster: I love the kitty paw curl.
What I’m Craving: Stimulation.