More things making me stabby:
1. My office is a block from a movie theater. The least expensive places to eat lunch are right by the theater. Since summer started (which has basically been since I’ve worked here), every day, there is some giant group of annoying children in matching t-shirts making it take half an hour to get a fucking taco. GO BACK TO SCHOOL ALREADY. I’ve tried going at different times, and it doesn’t matter. Plus, for the last at least 10 years, lunchtime has been 11:30-11:45. That’s what time I’m hungry, dammit.
2. 101 degrees outside.
3. Getting another zit on my nose.
4. I’ve mentioned that summer can go fuck itself, right?
5. I hate makeup you have to put on with your fingers. I don’t want to stick my fingers in jars and get stuff under my nails and/or all over my hands.
6. A co-worker has poison ivy and ever since she said that I’ve been itching. I’m sure it’s psychosomatic. At least it better be. I’ve been washing my hands like Lady Macbeth, just in case.
7. My computer at home is misbehaving and I think I’m going to have to reinstall Windows. I’m not sure what the problem is, but the sound won’t work, but the driver software says it’s up to date. Also, it won’t restart. It says it’s going to, but then it crashes. It won’t sleep, either. I think there’s a reboot disc in all the shit that came with the computer. If not, I’mma have to call and bitch at someone. The computer is still under warranty, so whatever’s wrong with it shouldn’t end up costing money. It better not, anyway.
Song of the Day: Guster – “Airport Song”
Today’s Time Waster: Dustin Hoffman on playing a woman, which everyone on Facebook has probably already seen but I didn’t watch it till now, see #7.
What I’m Craving: A nap in a meat locker.